The First Noel
Lyrics and .mp3 Download
The First Noel (.midi)
The First Noel (.mp3)
The First Noel Orchestral Version (.mp3)
The First Noel Bells Version (.mp3)
1. The first Noel the angel did say was to certain poor shepherds in fields as they lay; in fields where they lay keeping their sheep, on a cold winter's night that was so deep.
Refrain: Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel, born is the King of Israel.
2. They looked up and saw a star shining in the east, beyond them far; and to the earth it gave great light, and so it continued both day and night. (Refrain)
3. And by the light of that same star three Wise Men came from country far; to seek for a king was their intent, and to follow the star wherever it went. (Refrain)
4. This star drew nigh to the northwest, o'er Bethlehem it took its rest; and there it did both stop and stay, right over the place where Jesus lay. (Refrain)
5. Then entered in those Wise Men three, full reverently upon the knee, and offered there, in his presence, gold and myrrh and frankincense. (Refrain)
Words by: Trad. English carol
Music by: Trad. English carol;
harm from Christmas Carols New and Old
Thank you for visiting our worship site.
We have brought you these great hymns of the faith so you can worship and grow closer to the Lord.
Please tell your friends. There are hundreds of wonderful public domain hymns available free here for your edification.
God bless you as you enter His presence.