Rejoice, Ye Pure in Heart
Lyrics and .mp3 Download
1. Rejoice, ye pure in heart; rejoice, give thanks and sing; your glories banner wave on high, the cross of Christ your King.
Refrain: Rejoice, rejoice, rejoice, give thanks and sing.
2. Your clear hosannas raise, and alleluias loud; whilst answering echoes upward float, like wreaths of incense cloud. (Refrain)
3. Yes, on through life's long path, still chanting as ye go; from youth to age, by night and day, in gladness and in woe. (Refrain)
4. At last the march shall end; the wearied ones shall rest; the pilgrims find their heavenly home, Jerusalem the blest. (Refrain)
5. Praise God who reigns on high, th Lord whom we adore, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, one God forevermore. (Refrain)
Words by: Edward H. Plumtre
Music by: Arthur H. Messiter
Thank you for visiting our worship site.
We have brought you these great hymns of the faith so you can worship and grow closer to the Lord.
Please tell your friends. There are hundreds of wonderful public domain hymns available free here for your edification.
God bless you as you enter His presence.